Terms and conditions
The Promoter of this “Win $5,000” prize draw is Protecta Insurance New Zealand Limited, of Level 6, 110 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010.
- All participants will be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by, these terms and conditions, and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary for entry to the draw.
- Entry is solely by registering for the prize draw while completing a quote on this website, www.protectainsurance.co.nz
- Closing date for the free prize draw is 01 December 2020 and entries must be received by 2359 hrs on this date.
- The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions. Third party or bulk entries will be excluded from the draw. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem of any kind or any traffic congestion on the internet. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by the Promoter, or are either late or lost.
- The free prize draw is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its associated companies and their immediate families or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Promoter take no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. The Promoter will use entrants’ personal information to conduct the Promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal information held by the Promoter at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- By entering, the entrant gives permission of any entries to be used at the discretion of the Promoter, including, but not limited to, being broadcast as part of a television production, feature on a website or social media channel.
- The winning cash prize is non-transferrable to another person.
- The Promoter may use and disclose entrants' personal information to the Promoter’s employees or contractors for the purpose of conducting this promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting the Promoter at (email@example.com).
- The entrant winner will receive, but is not limited to, the following prize items, to be delivered by the Promoter: $5,000.00 cash prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify or terminate these at any time.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an independent person within 7 days after the closing date 1st December 2020. The winner will be notified via email by 31st January, 2021. The name of the winners will be displayed on the website of the Promoter.
- In the event that the Promoter (having used its reasonable endeavours to do so) is unable to contact a winner within a reasonable period of the draw then the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.